Thursday, May 3, 2012

So Close To Blast Off!

I know it's a cliche but time has really flown lately. It seems like it was only a few days ago when my countdown app on my phone told me 24 days to go until our vacation/road to marriage begins. Now it shows just 5 days to go. 5 more days and then we're off to Vegas. I'm  being roped in, reeled in, netted, hog tied, darted and tagged...but instead of kicking and fighting to break free I'm smiling the whole way in. 

I'm starting this blog in the hopes of recording as much of our trip as possible using photos, video and posts like this. This is the first time using Blogger so I have a learning curve to deal with but hopefully it all goes smooth.

1 comment:

  1. Rod, your blog is beautiful. I love the fact that you are recording this "trip" and sharing it with us. You are so talented. Can't wait to call you my son-in-law.

    ReplyDelete